[NEohioPAL] A Wake Up and Live Moment!    More Inspirational Messages to Transform Our Lives

sue holland johnson suehollandjohnson at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 6 16:47:44 PDT 2020

                                                               A Wake Up and Live Moment!
                                             More inspirational messages to transform your life
                                             (and help us all get through these times of change)

Try saying these affirmations to lift your spirits.  Speak on behalf of your children's, family, friends, and co-workers spirits, now and 'forever.'

TODAY,  . . .
.  My heart cries & smiles for the 6 year-old daughter who knows & says, “My Daddy changed the world.”
.  I understand the need / call for justice.
.  I fill my heart with peace .
.  I accept the power of God to heal & help guide us to a better life..  I am learning the importance that my vote can bring about positive
   change.

Share the affirmations with your children and loved ones.  Have them create their own.  For your children, this will help them learn more about who they are and develop into strong individuals.

Previous Affirmations to add to your  repertoire.
. "I forgive the past.  I am free from the past.  I surrender the past to the Holy Spirit.  I give myself permission to begin, again."
  "I makeover my life."
.  "I put 'smiles and light' into my life. This makes me healthy, happy, feel good about myself and puts me at peace with God, myself
    and the Universe."
.  "I trust God, (Creator, Almighty, Allah, Buddha, Divine Intelligence, Yahweh, etc.).  I am at peace."
. "I thank God for everything. (Great and small.)"
. "I choose health of my body, mind, emotions and spirit."
. "I pray / meditate on life and love."
. "I am on my journey to a pure heart."
. "I use my miracle power to create my best life."
. "I start seeing myself as I want the world to see me."
. "I am connected to my Higher Power. I am still and Know."