[NEohioPAL] Parents who are tired of virtual home school. Here’s your answer!

Jonathan Webb jonathan.webb at shakerdanceacademy.net
Thu Aug 13 20:44:31 PDT 2020

Parents tired of home schooling? You also have to go to work & you don't
know what to do?
We have the answer!
Safe large studios! 6000sq ft Perfect for social distancing. Get a small
group of friends to work with a tutor for their online school classes.
View or safety protocols below.

What we are doing to keep your child safe.

Hello all; as we plan to re-open on June 2, we want to update everyone on
all that we have accomplished at Shaker Dance Academy Studios to ensure
that we are providing you the safest environment possible.

   - We will be following and exceeding all of the guidelines set by the
   State of Ohio.
   - We have hired an outside company to come in and completely sanitize
   our facility.
   - We have also purchased a disinfectant fogger with a Micro-sure
   solution. What this means that the floors/wall/ceiling/doorknobs will be
   protected for 3 months from any bacteria or virus to be able to live on any
   surface in the studio. (We will perform this every 2 months to ensure
   sanitation of all studio surfaces.)

CDC/SDA entry protocols

   - Students enter with a mask
   - Temperatures are taken upon arrival with Laser Forehead Non-Contact
   Thermometer (Parents wait in the car until you get a thumbs up after
   temperature is taken.)
   - Students visit hand sanitizer station before proceeding to their
   assigned classroom.
   - All studios will have an air purifier that will purify the air up to
   500 sq. feet every 15 min.
   - Students pack lunch & snacks & water bottles ONLY
   - The water fountain is closed/lobby is closed
   - Students will have a variety of gym & exercise time.

Call now classes are filling up fast!

Shaker Dance Academy| 216-591-2300
LEAVE A MESSAGE IF OFFICE IS ON THE PHONE
Jonathan.webb at shakerdanceacademy.net or www.shakerdance.com
[image: Facebook] ‌
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001dsTP6nBN_1avPSIuj99QsrPcZ--K6jTkzUz4nxUj7cBkf5oPCUo48Q_f22JqEYF9FTyd6_gSRam_itF5ZgBkHJVg5LJNiX3LlxosjgbSCHNmln7LWKQn5RBg-LOhh9O9OzjWkpKYLwoanLde4AIEf4eXDp5RUvk_&c=8J_nfWr3fBlWgB5Xs8Hp7oSn2OLpouXGJbzi-0oL5LDq6feVNi0y2g==&ch=8yqNRgmvihXMHxPZ5hIN3eFLl1cGUHIZGoh12yySzA-WWXifKgcWhQ==>
 [image: Twitter] ‌
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001dsTP6nBN_1avPSIuj99QsrPcZ--K6jTkzUz4nxUj7cBkf5oPCUo48UOxz5gCBJuQuK70RBWVoDYbNEMy2a_QKx9zlSpCCrTrDdYs1mszK56iV3UTz3WWdDTfYbNq8PUvuuiQX5J9ha_aMKQCsfB_tnbG2YZBcySy&c=8J_nfWr3fBlWgB5Xs8Hp7oSn2OLpouXGJbzi-0oL5LDq6feVNi0y2g==&ch=8yqNRgmvihXMHxPZ5hIN3eFLl1cGUHIZGoh12yySzA-WWXifKgcWhQ==>
 [image: Pinterest] ‌
<file:///private/var/containers/Bundle/Application/44700232-3261-4528-9E1E-86DD6AA69624/Gmail.app/#m_-1408445719067246848_>
[image: School Bus]