[NEohioPAL] Male and Female Ballroom Dance Instructor Positions Available! No experienced needed at Starz Ballroom.

Alannah McCarthy alannah.mccarthy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 13:13:14 PST 2022

Starz Ballroom is holding auditions at their premier studio location in
North Olmsted, Ohio.  Starz is looking for a few good women and men to join
a training class to become new dance instructors and competitive dancers.

*Join our enthusiastic, professional team*:
• A ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY!
• Lessons include:  private, practice, social and competitive students in
both Latin and Smooth Dance.
• This is a Part-Time position leading to a Full-Time Career – which means
it requires dedication.

*There are a few things we really look for with new staff*:
• A pleasant and energetic personality.
• Teaching experience preferred, but not a must. We offer you structured
dance, teaching and business training.
• The desire for knowledge and greatness in addition to a paycheck! We want
you to be a part of our growth, success and become a top level ballroom
dancer!
• We are looking for a fun & motivated person to work as a successful
ballroom dance instructor.

Don’t miss this chance to have a place to work where you can not only make
a great income, but LOVE what you do!

For more information and to inquire upon the potential opportunity to join
our team, please contact us today at

(440) 871-7827 or Info at StarzBallroom.net.