[NEohioPAL] MorrisonDance seeks dancers for paid project opportunity

Sarah Morrison sarah at morrisondance.com
Tue Jan 25 13:24:43 PST 2022

Sunday, January Jan 30th 1-4 pm at the MorrisonDance rehearsal studio.

****It has come to our attention that there are several local dance
auditions on this date. We are SOOOOO excited that live dance is making
a comeback! In an effort to give the community dancers an opportunity to
seek out multiple opportunities, we will be accepting digital
submissions if you cannot come to the physical audition. If you CANNOT
attend the in-person audition, but would still like to be considered,
please submit the same materials requested below, with an additional
statement of "why" you would like to work with MorrisonDance. Also -
please let us know that you cannot attend the in-person audition.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

MorrisonDance is seeking male and/or female dancers for their spring
performance entitled "rEmergence." Performers will be paid a project
stipend. College students will also be considered for a performance
internship position with a stipend.

All dancers must reserve a spot for in-person. Please email
outreach at morrisondance.com with a resume, photograph, and no more than
one video link in the email (if available).

In line with MorrisonDance’s goal to synthesize a breadth of dance
styles, auditioning performers may have experience in any movement
style; however, training in ballet, modern, and/or jazz techniques is
preferred.Performers must be 18 or older and have reliable
transportation and e-mail communication. An interest or experience in
education is a plus.Weekly rehearsals will take place Sunday afternoons
with anticipated June performances.

Auditions will take place at the MorrisonDance rehearsal studio. More
details on entry requirements will be sent upon reservation confirmation.

MorrisonDance rehearsal studio

5401 Hamilton Avenue

Cleveland, OH 44114

MorrisonDance is a small, unique ensemble in our 24th season. Please
learn more about us!

http://www.MorrisonDance.com

http://www.vimeo.com/morrisondance